All our Amber products are made from 100 % natural and authentic Baltic amber and come with a certificate of authenticity and a box for storage.
Amber necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing.
Amber teething necklaces should be removed while sleeping.
Please supervise your child while wearing the necklace. Inspired By 3, take no responsibility for adverse events.
- Avoid hard and hot surfaces. Do not put amber jewellery near hot and hard surfaces. Amber is a soft material and hard surfaces can scratch it.
- Amber cleaning. Clean your amber jewellery using a flannel or other soft material and lukewarm water. Sometimes you can add a drop of olive oil. Apply it on amber piece and lightly polish it using a soft material. This kind of cleaning will return the shine to your amber jewellery.
- Never put amber jewellery in an ultrasonic or steam cleaner! This kind of amber jewellery cleaning will shatter the amber gem.
- Avoid contact with perfume, hairspray or similar chemicals. Amber jewellery should avoid contact with perfume, hairspray and similar chemicals because it may create a permanent whitish coating on the amber beads. Put on amber jewellery after using perfume or hairspray.
- Amber storage. Your amber jewellery should not be stored with other jewellery which can rub amber pieces, especially metals.
We recommend you to store amber jewellery away from direct sunlight in the box that it comes in, lying it flat.
- Baltic amber teething necklaces and bracelets are knotted between each bead, if the teething amber jewellery would break (if necessary), all of the beads will not be scattered.