The Moontime Diary 2021 is an annular Moon Diary which helps you stay healthy & organised without going overboard. You are wondering how?
Consider timing activities such as planting a seed at the most appropriate month of the year and at the best time of that month. To do this, you need a lunar calendar like the Moontime Diary which provides relevant Moon info on a daily base.
In the introduction, you find out why the lunar cycle influences you and how you can align with it. Several activity tables which range from
- Gardening activities (planting, fertilising, mowing etc.),
- Wellbeing treatments (such as haircuts, facials, massages) to
- Housekeeping jobs (e.g. window cleaning, maintenance) and
- Planning ahead (moving house, starting new projects) help you determine the best times. If this sounds too complicated, just follow the practical daily tips which are aligned to the Moon. They guide and inspire you towards a healthier and sustainable lifestyle.
The Moontime Diary 2021 features all the diary essentials plus well-known contributors:
- Focus on Health, Home and Garden
- Daily, easy-to-follow tips aligned to the Moon’s position and phase
- Moon void of course times
- Weekly Astro Forecasts by Gisela Stieglitz
- Yearly Zodiac Forecasts by Narelle Duncan
- Mercurial Times by Brian Clark
- Beautiful zodiac illustrations by Josephine Wall
- Super and blue moons, eclipses, equinoxes and solstices
- Menstruation calendar chart
- Pagan observances
- Astrological section featuring aspects, interpretations, planetary tables including Lilith, Chiron and North Node
- Detailed Astrological Affinity Table and more…
Every Moontime Diary 2021 bought on this website receives a link to a FREE Moontime Calendar 2021.
You can colour print it on A3 and stick it on the door or wall or use it as a desktop background on your screen.